Competition Race Off-Road Tuner for Ford 2013-2014 6.7L W/ SOTF & Switch
Please Send us your VIN in the notes to seller upon checkout***
4 CUSTOM TUNES COME ALREADY PROGRAMMED ON THE DEVICE
The CUSTOM TUNES do NOT require sensors to be in your Competition Pipe
A GREATER INSIGHT INTO PERFORMANCE
Edge’s Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor on the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts alike. It is the most comprehensive multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. Observe and understand your vehicle’s parameters using state-of-the-art technology. The Insight delivers unmatched monitoring capability for any OBD II vehicle (1996 or newer). This digital gauge monitor works well with custom tuning products or as a standalone monitor for total insight on how your vehicle is performing.
The Insight is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky analog gauges that cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. It’s the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle’s performance and prefer not to program their vehicle—or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle’s performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
This digital gauge monitor offers a clean and simple solution for gauges like EGT (exhaust gas temperature), boost readings, transmission temp, load percent, the percentage of fuel left, and more with the expandability to even add more with our EAS (expandable accessory system).
- Slim, sleek case design
- 5” full–color, high-resolution, swipe screen (CTS2)
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- HDMI style plug for power and linking
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Record records
- Data Log runs
- Internet updateable
The Insight CSs or CTSs monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGTs*, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few.
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS AND RECORDS
Performs and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
- 0-60 MPH Performance Test
- Quarter-Mile Performance Test
- Restore Defaults Option
A USB cable is included with the unit so that the Insight CS2 and CTS2 units can be updated via the Internet to include the latest calibration files.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Expandable Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Insight CTS2 features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera directly to the CTS2 unit.
MYSTYLE SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyleTM software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice, size, crop and save to your CS2 or CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customization.
Shift On The Fly:
Edges all-new EAS Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) allows you to change custom tunes* on the fly utilizing the Insight CS2 or CTS2. The EAS SOTF part numbers cover the 2011-2016 Duramax, 2010-2018 Cummins, and 2011-2019 Power Stroke. Customers can now change tunes right on the screen! Many companies use a voltage signal to change between their 5 tune levels, when tuned with custom tuning software. Instead of drilling a hole in the dash, add the EAS SOTF accessory to an Insight monitor to control custom tunes* while driving down the road.
Here is how it works:
- The EAS Shift-on-the-fly accessory, connected to your Insight CTS2, will control your tune levels for vehicles requiring a switch to control the power levels.
2. Switching occurs by changing voltages between 1v, 2v, 3v, 4v, 5v. Most custom-tuned vehicles run within these parameters.
3. Wire or plug the switch in just as you would your normal Shift-On-The-Fly (SOTF) or Driver-Selectable-Tuning (DST) switch. Then, flash the tune into your vehicle that enables the SOTF/DST functions.
4. Enjoy changing your power levels right through the Insight CS2 or CTS2 screen!
*Custom tunes created by 3rd party tuners and/or 3rd party custom-tuning software have no affiliation, approval or endorsement by Powerteq. Powerteq is not liable in any way for tunes created by 3rd party companies or 3rd party tuning software. The Powerteq EAS SOTF accessory is designed to replace a mechanical switch to enable changing power levels with the touch of a button on the Insight monitor.
Power Stroke plugs into the Fuel Temp Sensor